Sunday, July 13, 2014

This journey called Life

My name is Karlene, I'm 24 years old, and there's nothing I love more than 
falling in love.


   Many things do it for me--a pretty song, a sunset, a good book, a long, open road; some vinyasa flowin', a kiss from my lover, the sky by night from a mountaintop; anything that is natural and raw and real takes me away and I start to feel it. The rush of the fall like your right on the edge of something extraordinary. It makes my heart beat stronger, my breath reach deeper, sending a swell of energy from my stomach to my head to my heart and sweeping over me as I smile and flutter. It makes everything suddenly seem so much more simple and clear, like things are just how they are supposed to be. 

   Love is what it's really all about. In the end, it's all that really matters, right? It's the driving force behind all creatures of life. It's what wakes us up and makes us feel alive. The world seems bigger, the sun shines brighter, life is better where there is love. It's falling in love that inspires me to dream--and then to chase those dreams. To fill all the corners of this world with stories and memories, little collections of special moments. The potential for love and beauty is everywhere, waiting to be discovered. We just have to open our eyes to see. My passion--my mission, really--is to travel this beautiful Earth we share, and fall in love as much as possible.

   This world has got my head spinning with all the glorious destinations beckoning and I can't help but chase them. There's so much to do, so much to see, so many people to know; so many moments to soak up the richness of life waiting out there for each one of us. It calls to me one place at a time, and more often than not, eventually, I go ~*~*~* This blog is to share all these adventures, all the stories, and all my love for each beautiful moment I'm lucky enough to know. Please, enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment